1. Peanuts or any nuts that pleases you - 100 gms
2. Chilli Powder - 2 tbsp
3. Curry Powder - 1 tbsp
4. Salt to taste
Method de preparation:
1. Shell the peanuts and microwave them for 10 mins
2. Rub them between your palms to remove the skin
3. Mix the chilli powder, curry powder, salt with some water. The consistency needs to be as light as for crepes(lighter than pancakes)
4. Mix the peanuts in them.
5. Microwave this mix. The amount of water added should evaporate on microwaving the mix.
6. Eat!as is or splutter some mustard seeds, curry leaves and add them or add them to Bhel (which is what my MIL does).