1. Rice Flour - 1 cup
2. Urad flour - 1 tsp
3. White sesame - 1 tsp
4. Jeera - 1 tsp
6. Salt to taste
7. Asafoetida - 1 tsp, mix it in water and use this water to make the dough
1. Lightly warm the rice flour
2. Add the urad flour to the warm rice flour
3. Along with sesame seeds, jeera, butter and salt and mix it into a dough. The dough must be soft and malleable
4. Make small balls (about the size of small bubblegum).
5. Heat oil in a pan. You must see the fumes rise before you start adding the balls of cheedai
6. Serve as a snack!