I don't enjoy eggs necessarily, but I do like the way scrambled eggs look on a plate, along with a piece of toast, piece of cheese and a glass of orange juice! That'z breakfast parfait! I made this simple, delicious and healthy breakfast this morning!
1. Firm Tofu - 1 box
2. Onions - 1/2 medium diced
3. Jeera - 1 tsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Green Chillis - 4 nos well chopped
Method De Prep:
1. Dice the tofu into small cubes
2. Heat oil and splutter jeera
3. Add the onions and green chillis and fry well
4. Add the diced tofu and break them up unevenly. Add salt to taste
5. Fry the mix for couple of mins. The mix needs to be dry like scrambled eggs
6. Empty on a plate and garnish with chopped corriander.
7. I placed a slice of cheese and some fresh avacado along with 2 toast slices.
Voila! a yummy breakfast ready to be devoured.