1. Saboodana - 1 cup (2 handfuls)
2. Potato - 1 large
3. Bread (optional)
4. Corriander leaves
5. Ginger - grated into small pieces
6. Green Chillis - 2 to 3 nos
7. Salt to taste
8. Oil to fry
Method de Preparation:
1. Soak the saboodana in water for 10 mins. The saboodana must be completely immersed in water
2. Boil the potato, peel it and mash it.
3. Squeeze the water out of the saboodana and add it to the mashed potato.
4. (optional) you can also soak the bread slice in water, take it out immediately and mash it with this mix. (remove the crust of the bread before soaking in water)
5. Add the ginger, finely chopped green chillis, finely chopped corriander leaves and salt to this mix
6. Make the mix into small round shapes like a cutlet
7. Deep fry this in hot oil
Serve with mint chutney, sauce or just eat as is!
You can be creative and add other veggies too, like boiled carrot, boiled beans, peas, onion etc