As I needed something tasty, healthy and at the same time quick, I turned to couscous for help. Mornings are my busiest time of the day. Making an elaborate lunch is hard and this recipe came in very handy for a tasty lunch box meal.
1. Mixed Veggies - 1 cup
2. Onion - 1 medium, finely chopped
3. Green chillis - 2 nos
4. couscous - 1 cup
5. Oil to fry
6. Salt to taste
Method de Preparation:
1. Cook the mixed veggies in a bowl of water in the microwave. It usually takes me about 10 mins
2. Meanwhile, finely chop onions and green chillis
3. In a hot tava, add a spoon of oil, splutter some mustard seeds, add the onions and green chillis and fry well.
4. Once the veggies are done, strain the water and add the cooked veggies and mix them well.
5. Take 1 cup of couscous, add less than half a cup of water and microwave for 3 mins.
6. Add the cooked couscous to the mixed veggies and toss well.
7. You may add finely chopped corriander for a wonderful flavor.
A tasty lunch is ready!