B likes Paneer, he likes fried paneer even better. My fridge was almost empty. Only veggies I had left were some onions, capsicum and paneer..yah I need to do groceries :). Here is what I did with them
1. Paneer - sliced into cubes
2. Onions - 1 big finely chopped
3. Bell Peppers - 2 big
4. Lime Juice
Method de Prep:
1. Cut the bell peppers in halves. Roast them in the oven. I broiled them on low for about 5 mins till the skin can be peeled off.
2. Finely chop the onions and green chillis.
3. On a tava, heat some oil, you may add some jeera seeds if you like the taste. Fry the onions and green chillis.
4. Meanwhile, skin the capsicum and chop them into medium size pieces
5. Once the onions look cooked (they will appear a little transparent), add the capsicum and gently toss it around
6. Broil the paneer cubes in the oven on high. Keep a regular watch on them. Once they are light brown in color, take them out
7. Add the paneer cubes to the mix cooking on the tava
8. Toss gently around. The paneer and capsicum shouldn't break and mash.
9. Take off the stove, add a handful of finely chopped corriander and a dash of lime juice
The quick dish is ready to enjoy with roti or bread!