To go along with the Aval Idli/Dosa in my previous post, I decided to make something colorful and spicy. So, here goes the spicy tomato chutney!
1. Tomato - 2 nos finely chopped
2. Onion - 1 medium, finely chopped
3. Red Chillis - 3 nos
4. Ginger to taste
5. Salt to taste
6. Urad Dhal - 1 tsp
Method de Preparation:
1. On a tava, in 1 tsp of oil, roast urad dhal till light brown. Add the red chillis and ginger and fry them.
2. Add the onions and tomato and fry them till the raw smell of onion goes away.
3. In a mixer, grind the fried onions and tomato mix. Add salt to taste.
It is ready to enjoy now. Serve with idli/dosa!